We currently offer services in the medium of mobile application games (any and all of the foregoing are referred to as the “Services”).
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000; and
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011
Collection of Information
- In order to provide Our Services under Our Applications, We may collect the following types of information:
- User information – When you use any of Our Applications on a mobile platform, We may record certain information and data, such as Your application usage, access, session times and in-app purchases, your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of Your operating system (“OS”), Your device name, Your Facebook and/or Google + information including Your e-mail address, contact number, profile picture, and Your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to Us for troubleshooting and helps Us understand usage trends and improve and optimize the Services and Your user experience and may also be utilized for other purposes.
- We also collect, retain and use information collected, retained and shared through Facebook Platform, Twitter, Google and YouTube, according to the applicable terms and conditions of their privacy policies.
- User history and preferences – We save Your query terms as well as the experience/category selected, these may be associated with the unique User ID of Your mobile device. In addition, if You choose to sign in to the Services using third party authentication We may associate Your Facebook User ID, for example, with such query history. We also save Your preferences as recorded through Your use of the Services and use them for personalization features.
- Mobile device identifiers – (such as Your unique device ID, persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), and Your device name
- Location – General location information for the purpose of providing You with the correct version of Our Applications. Including precise-geo-location information from Your mobile device, subsequent to taking Your consent.
- Game data – such as Your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via server log files including Your player ID)
- Advertisers on mobile devices and Our third party advertising and analytics partners sometimes collect and use advertising IDs to enable and optimize advertising. Advertising IDs are non-permanent device identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple’s ID for advertising. These advertisers and third-party advertising and analytics partners may collect and use data and information about You, such as your service session activity, viewing of and interaction with an advertisement, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address for the purposes of analysing, tracking and measuring advertising performance.
Use of Information
- The personal information We collect allows Us to keep You posted on Our latest announcements, upcoming events, including confirmations, security alerts and support and administrative messages. It also helps Us to improve Our Services. If You do not want to be on Our mailing list, You can opt out at any time by updating Your preferences in the Applications.
- From time to time, We may use Your personal information to send important notices, such as communications and changes to Our terms, conditions and policies. Since, this information is important to Your interaction with Us, You cannot opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use Personal Information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve Our Services, products and customer communication.
- We collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information about Our users generally to improve features and functionality of the Website and Applications. We may analyze trends through aggregated demographic and psychographic offers to Users. We may also share this Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Our partners to allow them to assist Us in delivering tailored advertisements, promotions, deals, discounts, and other offers to You when You use the Services. We collect information from You when You participate in sweepstakes, games or other promotions offered on Our Applications.
- We may occasionally send You push notifications through Our mobile Applications to send You game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to You. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through Your settings in the Application.
- With only your express consent, We or Our partners may collect your precise location-based information (GPS) for the purpose of matching You with opponent players in Your local area, to tailor content specific to Your area (such as event announcements), to show Your location to other players, and to match your device location to certain points of interest for purposes of interest-based advertising. Other players in Our game may then be able to see that you are available to play a game when you participate in specific areas of our games. Please note, participation in this part of the Service under the Application is not a requirement for all gameplay in our games, but it may be a requirement for example to participate in local gameplay with others in Your area.
- We may also collect information about You through other methods, including research surveys or information We obtain from third parties, including verification services, data services, as well as public sources.
Sharing of Personal Information
- We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share with third parties the location of Your device in order to improve and personalize Your experience of the Services.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of non-personal information, such as the number of Users who used a particular service, users who clicked on a particular advertisement or who skipped a particular advertisement, as well as similar aggregated information. Such information does not identify You individually.
- We may share with third parties’ Unique Device ID. While such information does not by itself identify You to us, it may be unique or consist of or contain information that You consider personal, however such information does not identify You individually.
- If You sign through a third party social networking site or service, Your list of “friends” from that site or service may be automatically imported to the Application. Again, We do not control the policies and practices of any other third-party site or service.
- We may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on Our behalf. Examples of these services include analysing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to Your personal information in connection with the performance of Services for Us.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Us or Our Users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection. In certain situations, We may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or for local law enforcement.
- We may share Your information in connection with any merger, sale of Our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our Website of any change in ownership.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about You with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
We retain Your information for as long as Your account is active or as needed to provide
you Services. We will also retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
Making a Purchase
If You purchase a license to use in-game virtual currency or virtual items through Our Applications, Our third-party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information it needs to process Your charges. This may include Your postal address, e-mail address and financial information. Seven Summits does not collect or store Your financial information, like credit card numbers. However, Seven Summits’s payment processors may share non-financial information with Us related to Your purchases, like Your name, billing address and the items purchased in order to fulfill Your order. Seven Summits may also obtain the billing and payment information that You provide when Your purchase is processed by someone else (like Facebook, Apple or Google) such as when You purchase something in a game You play on a social network or that You downloaded on your mobile device. Please note that purchases of third party credits or currencies may also be subject to those parties’ policies.
The security of Your personal information is important to Us. We take precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to safeguard Your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. When You enter sensitive information on Our registration We encrypt that information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or Your password), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Our Website and Applications have various electronic, procedural and physical security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information, or any accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. When You submit Your information via the Website or Applications, Your information is protected through Our security systems.
Although We make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Website and
Applications in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, We cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on Our systems. Further, while We attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that Our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that Your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Seven Summits and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable commercial control of Seven Summits), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Services or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
Accessing Third Party Websites
Protection of Children
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We reserve the right to track IP addresses for the purposes of fraud prevention, and to release IP addresses to legal authorities. We will disclose information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties when We believe reasonably necessary to comply with law, to protect the property and rights of the Company or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity We may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
You may be contacted, by email or other means; for example, We may send You promotional offers on behalf of other businesses or communicate with You about Your use of the service. Also, We may receive a confirmation when You open an email from us. This confirmation helps us improve Our service. If You do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate Your preference by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or changing Your email settings on Your account settings page. Please note that if You do not want to receive legal notices from us, those legal notices will still govern Your use of the service, and You are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes.
Last Updated on August 20, 2020